About Mashpee Council on Aging - Mashpee, MAVisit website
The Council on Aging is a department of the Town of Mashpee. Its charge is to sponsor, coordinate, or conduct human service, educational, social and recreational services and programs at the Mashpee Senior Center, as well as to identify and create opportunities and solutions for the empowerment and betterment of the Town’s seniors and their care partners. This is accomplished with the support of a volunteer advisory board, also known as the Council on Aging.
Our supportersView all
- Advanced Audiology Associates
- Alzheimer's Family Support Cen
- Bobby Byrne Management Corp.
- Bridges by EPOCH at Westford
- Cape Light Compact
- Charles C. Case, Jr., Attorney
- Charles Schwab & Co.Inc
- Constantin Darzenta DMD.
- Great Clips
- Stannah Stairlifts Inc
- Traditions Home Health Service
- Waves Healing Therapies